PLANT YOUR GARDEN
The Garden Gathering is open to all those who identify as women. The Garden is a place of learning and sharing regardless of age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability or body size. We are committed to providing a nourishing and safe environment for all of the community to feel comfortable in sharing and celebrating who they are. Let us be non-judgemental, profoundly kind and immensely open to all the diverse women we meet. With grace and humility we tend to the Earth, ourselves and each other, to discover the answers to life, our dreams and new ways of living in harmony.
SHARE IN SISTERHOOD
We are all here to offer something to the betterment of our world, as each of us carries a voice, a gift and potent potential to discover and share. Sisterhood is a harmonious integration regardless of where you may be on your path, together we celebrate the feminine through skills, ceremony and song. There is a beauty and power in planting a seed and tending to a garden of dreams and visions together. We awaken to empowerment, a sense of belonging and a nourishment to the spirit. It is our wish that you experience and take away something much greater and fruitful which be can be shared and planted in communities and beyond.
AWAKEN IN HARMONY
Each morning at 6:00 a.m you make awaken and participate in the gentle space of Tea Ceremony or Yoga, as morning meditation in nature.
Tea is feminine, and when we connect with her in ceremony we find a space of gently harmony within ourselves by remembering our connection with nature. She is plant medicine, communicating, opening and guiding us gently to our true path and way of being.
Yoga is the union of individual consciousness with the Universal consciousness. You may explore emotional integration, spiritual elevation and meditation for the well-being of the body and mind.
Everyday you will have healthy and vibrant food prepared for you. Breakfast and Dinner are included in your ticket, and our loving kitchen team will choose from a range of organic ingredients to create nourishing meals. All meals will be aligned with a vegetarian/vegan diet and are prepared and served with love and intent. Food is living, and the energy of the ingredients used deeply reflect the energy that transmits to all the cells of our body. We are not forcing a diet, but ask that during the duration of the Gathering you remain open to adopting a primarily plant-based, whole foods diet and abstain from meat and processed foods. When our body is clean our minds are clear and we can dive deeper into our heart's intent and happiness. If you have any specific dietary needs or any allergies please get in touch and let us know.
As it takes a lot of preparation to cook each meal, a vegetarian/vegan lunch may be bought onsite from our beloved vendors. You many also choose to prepare your own lunch to the Gathering and bring it with you. There will be tea and hot water flowing throughout the day, and during tea-time there will be a food altar for fruit and nibbles, sharing and offerings are encouraged. If you require additional substance please bring snacks for yourself and children.
The Garden Gathering is an opportunity to step into your higher self and bear witness for others to do the same. It is a place of grounding and remembering in a conscious community whilst offering and receiving deep support and understanding.
- The Garden Gathering is open to all, you do not need any kind of experience to attend.
- The Gathering is a place of learning, healing and sharing in a non-party atmosphere, and therefore no alcohol or drugs are permitted.
- This is a 'leave-no-trace' event, we are committed to leaving the land cleaner than when we arrive. Recycling bins will be available, however, please be responsible for everything you may bring.
- You will be required to bring a plate, bowl, cultery for meals and your own mug for tea/water. These will not be available on-site.
- We love animals, but please leave your pets at home.
- Classes will be announced during Opening Ceremony on Saturday morning. You will be able to sign-up after the ceremony is concluded. Some classes which require additional materials may incur a small fee. Sign-up's will be on a first come, first serve basis, however there will be many options to choose from.
- Classes and daily schedules will be listed on a main information board along with a map of the land.
- You will be able to take a maximum of 4 skillshare classes of your choice ( 3 classes on Saturday and 1 class on Sunday). Each skillshare offering will be between 1.5-2 hours.
The Garden Gathering is not without intent. This is a beautiful opportunity to retreat into nature and realign to more simpler ways of living. We are able to consciously disconnect from everyday attachments such as being on our phones and laptops and retreat into a journey of self-love as we give ourselves the gift to nourish deeply in the loving embrace of the feminine heart. As we will only be together for a short time, we ask that you follow the guidelines so we can fully revel in the joy and beauty we create together.