THE GARDEN GATHERING 101
This is a 3 day overnight gathering of women and children taking place in nature's surroundings at the Sai Yuen Farm on Cheng Chau Island, (just a 30 min ferry from Central Pier). We aim to nourish each other by sharing wisdom, art, and skills in connection with lineage, consciousness, spirituality, ceremony, sustainability, bodymind heart centered practices, sustenance, and above all our Mother Earth. Check out GARDENERS to see who is offering, and SKILLSHARE to see what classes are on. Go to REGISTRATION to begin securing your accomodation and ticket. See you on the green. And so it is!
PLANT YOUR GARDEN
The Garden Gathering is a place for all, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability or body size. We are committed to providing a nourishing and safe environment. Let us be non-judgemental, profoundly kind and open to all the diverse women we meet. With grace and humility we tend to the Earth, ourselves and each other, to discover our dreams and new ways of living in harmony.
SHARE IN SISTERHOOD
We are offering something to the betterment of our world, as we each carry a voice, a gift and power to discover and share. Sisterhood is harmonious integration regardless of where you may be on your path. We celebrate the feminine. Tending to this garden of vision, we awaken to the felt sense of belonging to that of which nourishes our spirit. May our harvest be shared and planted in communities and beyond
AWAKEN IN HARMONY
Each day rise at 6:00 a.m to be guided in the gentle space of Tea Ceremony, Yoga, or Meditation in nature.
Located in the teepee village, Chill out casbah style and consort with wise elders sat sang style. Enquiries regarding direct path to enlightenment welcome, or just pour yourself a cup of tea, play the vibratory musical sacred instruments, get cozy on the furry rug and unwind.
One on one counsel available for those seeking support from a selection of experienced women in the field of various nurturing practices.
Breakfast and Dinner are included in your ticket. Our loving kitchen team will prepare nourishing vegetarian food. Food is living, and the energy of the ingredients used deeply reflect the energy that transmits to all the cells of our body. Please remain open to adopting a primarily plant-based, whole foods diet and abstain from meat and processed foods. When our body is clean our minds are clear and we can dive deeper into our heart's intent and happiness. If you have any specific dietary needs or any allergies please get in touch and let us know.
Provide your own lunch, either packed from home or purchased from the vegetarian vendor onsite. Enjoy tea and hot water flowing throughout the day.
Bring something to share for the teatime/food altar. If you require additional substance please bring snacks for yourself and children.
The Garden Gathering is an opportunity to step into your higher self and bear witness for others to do the same. It is a place of grounding and remembering in a conscious community whilst offering and receiving deep support and understanding.
- The Garden Gathering is open to all, you do not need any kind of experience to attend.
- The Gathering is a place of learning, healing and sharing in a non-party atmosphere, and therefore no alcohol or drugs are permitted.
- This is a 'leave-no-trace' event, we are committed to leaving the land cleaner than when we arrive. Bins will be available, however, please be responsible for everything you may bring.
- You will be required to bring a plate, bowl, cultery for meals and your own mug for tea/water. These will not be available on-site.
- We love animals, but please leave your pets at home.
- Classes will be announced during Opening Ceremony on Friday 13th October, 2017 at 3 p.m. You will be able to sign-up after the ceremony is concluded. Some classes which require additional materials may incur a small fee. Sign-up's will be on a first come, first serve basis, however there will be many options to choose from.
- Classes and daily schedules will be listed on a main information board along with a map of the land.
- You will be able to take a maximum of 4 skillshare classes of your choice ( 3 classes on Saturday and 1 class on Sunday). Each skillshare offering will be between 1.5-2 hours.
The Garden Gathering is not without intent. This is a beautiful opportunity to retreat into nature and realign to more simpler ways of living. We are able to consciously disconnect from everyday attachments such as being on our phones and laptops and retreat into a journey of self-love as we give ourselves the gift to nourish deeply in the loving embrace of the feminine heart. As we will only be together for a short time, we ask that you follow the guidelines so we can fully revel in the joy and beauty we create together.